Sandboxie is a sandbox-based isolation software for Windows that lets you try and run untrusted applications without worrying about unwanted changes to your files or registry.
After Sandboxie became open source, it was decided to release the documentation in the same way, in order to be accessible and easily updated from the community than the documentation available on sandboxie-plus.com and other archived sources.
A GitHub Pages site based on this content is also available: https://sandboxie-plus.github.io/sandboxie-docs
If you would like to improve it, please see #102
- Getting Started with Sandboxie
- General Usage Tips
- Usage Manual for Sandboxie Control
- Known Conflicts
- Frequenty Asked Questions
- Advanced Topics
- Technical Aspects
- SBIE Messages
- Command Line Usage
- Sandboxie Configuration File
- Resource Access Settings
- Sandboxie Plus Migration Guide
- Sandboxie Plus Features
- All Pages Index
Select from two editions:
- Get Sandboxie Plus if you are a first-time user or want the latest features.
- Get Sandboxie Classic if you have used Sandboxie for a long time.
|Download the latest release
If you have development, testing or translation skills, then feel free to check out our Contribution guidelines.